Soon I will be finished with my basement enough to move furniture in. I am working on my ceiling grid now, and after that I’ll be able to start my floors. Hopefully I won’t have to pay another month for the storage unit I’m renting. I am looking forward to being done. Below is a list of things I’m looking forward to.
1. Not Working on my basement; seeing as I’ve been doing it for over 9 months now, I’m pretty freakin’ tired of it. I just want to spend time with my wife and baby and not feel heavy that I’m not in my basement making progress.
2. Reading books. I recently started reading The 4-Hour Work Week, Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters and Developing Intimacy with God. I can’t wait to have time to sit and read.
3. Watching Heroes; I love this show. For awhile I was done with it because they “broke the rules” which I’ll have to go into in detail later, but after pushing through and watching season 3, I’m satisfied that the writers actually do know what they’re doing.
4. Playing video games; I’m currently putting together another site that will serve to announce and organize custom games in Lynchburg, with real people nonetheless!
5. Designing; I have been trying to finish the old redesign of jhgraphicdesign.com for awhile, but haven’t been able to spend the time to get it into get it into html/css.
6. My Hobbies; Most of my hobbies involve electronics, and I haven’t been able to do any of those recently. When I do I will launch another domain, geekitopia.com. I know, nobody needs this many domains, but I have a sort of addiction, and can’t resist.